Monday, February 8, 2010

Nuril : My Pain In The Arse Sister :)

Although it is 2010, I am looking forward to 2011! My sister will be going to Kolej Tuanku Ja'afar, which is in Seremban (about 40km away from KL!). This means, next year, I might have the chance to spend more time with my sister.

Hence, her coming here in March!

I am getting quite excited because I just saw her blog saying that the parental units approved to her going there to study :) It is after all her DREAM college.

The name TUANKU JA'AFAR itself made her proud of being a future student there and more, my Dad is happy with it because it is my paternal grandfather's name, Tuanku Ja'afar Tuanku Sham.

I am so proud of Nuril. Really I am. I am looking forward to 2011, so we could like spend time together on the weekends in KL.

Owh well.