Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Ramblings


Okay, about today. Today ROCKS. It is not like I'm being prejudice against any other days but although today means separated from what is nearest to home, today rocks after all.

Before that... What is with the video? Well, I have that song STUCK in my head now besides having Don McLean's Vincent stuck in my head... ...


I blame my text tone for Alone which was ORIGINALLY by Heart NOT Celine Dion OR the Glee cast... :)

Okay. What happened in class today...?

Today, we had Presentation Skills and Creative Thinking...

I totally ENJOYED CREATIVE THINKING.

For the first time in my life, I get a lecturer telling us in class to actually have fun and go watch movies and tell us that WE ARE ALL CREATIVE. I wish SEGi College was that way, let alone, LAW... I am so glad I quit studying law.

If not, I will be like one of those zombies in SEGi College.

Will blog soon.

It is 11.20 pm actually, was watching Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs with my housemate. Guess who I liked :D

STEVE THE MONKEY! :D